Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Trip to Seattle

Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Andrew and I headed home to Seattle to visit with family and friends over the holidays. It was a fantastic trip. If you have never been to the Seattle area, definitely make it a priority! 






Gingerbread houses


{ Sisterly Love!! }




 

                          











(Husky stadium is being demolished and then rebuilt) 






Our little artificial Christmas tree in Albany :)


We are looking forward to visiting again soon - hopefully this summer!



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you from the Live.Laugh.Rowe Networking Blog hop. Your blog title intrigued me. :) I'm so glad I stopped by. I lived in Bellevue & Redmond for 7 years. I just moved back to my home town 2 years ago. I LOVED living in the Seattle area. I've enjoyed your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberly! Thanks for the compliment :) We definitely miss Seattle, and are looking forward to visiting home this summer for a couple of weeks. Headed over to check out your blog now!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...