Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Fever!

Sunday, March 24, 2013
Hello!

I don't know about where you live, but here in Albany, we still have snow on the ground and I'm absolutely ready for some sunshine and SPRING to kick in!

Despite the weather outside, I figured I could do my part to get our apartment somewhat more springy inside. I have a few projects in the works, but I thought I'd share this little printable I made. It's a quote from Huckleberry Finn in Mark Twain's Tom Sawyer, Detective, and it absolutely captures how I feel about spring!

Feel free to use it for your own purposes... hope it helps get spring going for you, too!


Linking up at

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! SOOO ready for spring! Thanks so much for linking this up to Monday Funday!

    Kelly @ View Along the Way
    www.viewalongtheway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Pinned:)
    http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/03/vintage-popcorn-chenille.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so true! I'm feeling it right now! Or perhaps I don't know what I'm feeling...Thanks for sharing! I’d love for you to check out our Pattern Party! Those with free patterns and templates to share are invited to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute printable! Thanks for sharing this at my Pin Me Linky Party. I hope you come visit & link again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're starting to see warmer weathers! We, unfortunately, are still in the 40's in Cleveland! Yuck. Cute blog Sarah! I've met so many Sarah's this week who all spell their name "correctly". Hehe. :)

    PS – My May giveaway will be for a new blog design by my personal designer! Stay tuned if you're interested! Our Journey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...