Thursday, August 22, 2013

Smoke & Sunsets

Thursday, August 22, 2013
Two of my favorite things about summer are campfires and sunsets. Priest Lake is a particularly lovely place to enjoy both!








(Our family has a tradition of singing songs around the campfire, in between s'more making, of course)







(Lisa's favorite song in the book)






 (You can see Venus over the horizon)














What are some of your favorite things about summer? Any fun family traditions to share? I would love to hear!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah, Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog the other day! I meant to leave one on yours when I started following it, but I got sidetracked with the kiddos. I love your beautiful pictures and the fun DIY projects! Thanks for following me. It's so nice to meet you, and have another friend in the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...